2020 Nissan Murano Owner's Manual
The premium Nissan Murano crossover has changed in many ways for 2020. The new model gets a refreshed ‘face’ and a redesigned interior.
The vehicle offers a choice of four-wheel drive or front-wheel drive, improved interior noise insulation, a redesigned engine and a choice of new options. The roof is designed as a large panorama of toughened, tinted glass.
With engine capacity of 250 horses and cubic capacity of 3.5 litres, consumption of Murano is 10.1 litres per one hundred, and acceleration up to a hundred is 8.2 seconds.
When buying a new Nissan Murano, one should count on three options (the cheapest will cost $60,000), which will include the whole list of options:
• White leather interior;
• In-car safety system assistants and all-round situational awareness;
• Heated seats and steering wheel;
• Automatic or variable speed gearbox;
• High quality interior materials.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Nissan Murano
- 2018 Nissan Murano Platinum
- 2015 Nissan Murano Platinum
- 2017 Nissan Murano Platinum
- 2022 Nissan Murano
- 2021 Nissan Murano
- 2019 Nissan Murano
- 2018 Nissan Murano
- 2017 Nissan Murano
- 2016 Nissan Murano
Please ask your question on the page Need Help!